Tuesday, January 18, 2011

We love our 'bucks


If you're on Facebook you know that I asked a question a few weeks ago about sleeping since Addie was having the hardest time falling asleep and staying asleep. She would be up all night crying for us to hold her and that she had to go to the bathroom and that she couldn't find her bunny and that... well, you get the point. It was exhausting, literally. So, like any good mom I bribed her. I told her we could go to Starbucks and get a treat, just her and me, when she went three nights without screaming. The first week she went from yelling all night to three times, improvement, but not enough for a hot chocolate. The next week was MUCH better and this past Sunday she finally earned her 'bucks. She also wanted to wear whatever she wanted and not being in the mood to argue, I let her. She was the hit of the restaurant with her Tinkerbell costume and fairy wings (oh and Rapunzel had to come too)!



4 comments:

Kristene said...

Yay Addie! I'm glad it worked. She looks so cute and very happy... Oh and mom looks well rested!!

-Kristene

The Lear 4 said...

Addie: There is nothing more beautiful than your sweet face. We love you and the Tinkerbell dress is fabulous!

Marin said...

Brilliant! So glad your plan worked.

Love the fairy costume. Connor wore his Buzz Lightyear costume to the mall on Sunday and garnered quite a lot of attention himself. Kids.

MezzoCO said...

Nice! cutest Tink ever :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...