Our littlest is growing up so fast. This year he started three day preschool at Bethel Baptist Church. I decided to move him there rather than keep him at Chestnut because he was so reluctant to potty train and they were willing to work with him on it. Also, two of his best buddies, Ben and Mason, are also going there and I thought it would be nice for him to have friends in class. Henry happened to be TDY but Papou was here visiting and was able to wish him a good day! He walked right in on the first day and didn't even look back. I thought he might have been a little nervous but no, he was so excited to line up with the other (10) boys and (3) girls! That's right, the boys seriously outnumber the girls in this classroom. I'm excited to see how he grows and learns through the year with Mrs. Smith and Mrs. Carpenter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment