Saturday, June 5, 2010

Backyard Bash

Yesterday Addie's friend Kayleigh invited her class along with a few other friends over for a Backyard Bash and oh my goodness it was so much fun. Tammy, Kayleigh's mom, went all out getting so many fun sprinklers, bubble blowers, water balloons, ice pops, hot dogs, and sundaes. The kids started playing at 10 and by the time 2 rolled around I had to pry Addie out of one of the pools. I was so neat to see how the kids interacted together and to see them playing outside of school. They have always seemed like such a sweet group of kiddos, but yesterday just emphasized that fact. They didn't fight, they didn't tattle, they just played and played. We are SO going to miss these friends and thankfully have a little time left to have a few more playdates. Thanks Tammy, Dave, and Kayleigh for letting us spend the day with you (and for taking pictures, can you believe I forgot my camera?)! It was fabulous!

Oops I forgot to rotate it

Eating ice pops
Addie and Kayleigh had the same suit... can you tell where us mom's shop... Target
Cute picnic area

For a girl who refused to get in a pool the other day she sure did have fun in this one




Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...