Another morning we met our friend Laurie and her two daughters, Evan and Elliot, at the Junior Museum. We've been there before and haven't been too impressed so I didn't think we would stay that long. But this day the girls were having so much fun as was Carter and we ended up getting there at 10 and staying until 1:30!!! We ate lunch, played inside, walked the nature trail, and Laurie and I even got massages! They were doing a special for museum workers and asked if we wanted to participate. It was fantastic.
Evan is shopping up a storm
Want to know what he's looking at...
These things... creepy crawlies and snakes. Ewwww! He on the other hand loved them.
This area is blacklighted and they throw marbles down the funnel. Hours of fun.
They have a boat (that you can turn on and it makes noise) for "fishing" in St. Andrew's Bay.
I wish I knew what he was thinking here.





4 comments:
We love that park!
While not as impressive as some of the big city kids' museums we've been to, the boys always loved the Junior Museum. They too loved the creepy crawlies. Yuck!
That was a fun (and hot) day! The kids sure were troopers, weren't they? Love the pictures.
We wish we could play with you too! Miss you guys!
That looks like so much fun -- beautiful babies and mommas all around!
Post a Comment