Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Corn Maze
Have I said it enough... I love fall in Virginia! So many cool things to do and see that Florida doesn't have. Last weekend we went to Gloucester for yet another pumpkin outing but this time we did the corn maze too. It was very cool and very hard. It was entitled Tribute to the American Solider and was five acres of puzzling corners and dead ends. Our little troopers hung in there for the first 25 minutes walking and searching for the hidden clues. And then they started dropping like flies. Carter first went to Henry's shoulders and when Addie couldn't take it any more I inherited Carter and Henry got Addie. It was hot (80 something) we were dressed too warm (because I thought it was cooler) and now we both had a kid perched on top of us. We finally made it out and got our prize, a way cool (insert sarcasm) patch that will be going to Goodwill this week. BUT, that said, it was fun, we just should have done the kid maze instead of the adult one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Like an embroidered patch? Start a patch blanket for the kids. I had one as a kid and loved it!
Love Addie's butterfly! When are we going to get together, yo?
Post a Comment