Monday, February 14, 2011

Swim Lessons

Addie started taking swim lessons back in January at the YMCA in hopes that she would be able to swim by the time summer rolls around.  She started in Pike and it was pretty basic but she had a lot of fun.  This next time around she is moving up to Eel and we'll see if she learns any more or just enjoys playing around.  Of all the activities that she does I think swimming is the most important because it's the one thing that might save her life one day.  Side note, if you can't see she choose to wear this really cute two piece polka dot suit.  The only problem is that it's about two sizes too big and I sat there watching and waiting for the bottoms to fall off the whole class... and they did!  She choose this suit and I didn't realize it until she was getting undressed at the pool and there wasn't another option so she wore it.  I thought it was funny... she didn't.  Lesson learned, double check her choice in suits.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...