Monday, March 7, 2011

Bowling for the first time

Sunday was dreary and rainy so after Carter's super short nap (insert sarcasm here!) we met up with Lacey and Gala at the bowling alley.  I'd never taken the kids bowling before and to be honest each of them needed a parent to watch them.  Carter didn't understand that he couldn't just run down the lane (and he learned the hard way that it was SLICK) and grab other people's balls and Addie needed a little help.  I think I'll wait until Henry can go to take them again but it was a fun way to spend a rainy afternoon and they did as well as I do when I go bowling.  Hum... what does that say about my skills?

Addie loved the fact the dragon was PINK!



Thank goodness for the dragon other wise we would have been there all day because they don't exactly get a lot speed with their balls.



Carter after he stole a ball from the next lane.


Look at those cute cheese faces!

1 comment:

The Echols said...

We recently went bowling for the first time too, and it was fun, but it wore me out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...