Thursday, March 17, 2011

What we did this past weekend...

Our tiny yard is a bit tinier these days because we decided to put in a fence.  Carter thinks that the entire world is his backyard and while I love him for his curiosity and perseverance, I cannot spend my entire day chasing him out of the pink barbie car 5 houses down.  We fenced in our tiny postage stamp yard and while it looks even smaller now, I love it!  The kids can run and play and I don't have to worry about them getting run over by the mail truck that speeds down our alley way (no kidding he goes about 35 miles per hour and even Henry has yelled at him to slow down).  I can't wait for it to warm up a bit more so we can lay sod (because whoever put down the grass when they built these houses did a terrible job and it's basically a dirt/mud factory).  Bring on summer... we are ready!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...