Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hurricane Irene

In my life I have evacuated for two hurricanes, both with I names, and both in Virginia.  Hurricane Irene rolled into town late August and we headed west to hang out with Heidi and the girls for the weekend (for some reason they always hit over a weekend).  The weather in Lynchburg was amazing and we had a great time playing outside and going to the children's museum.  The Lynchurg children's museum is one of the best ones I've ever been to and I would highly recommend going if you are ever in the area.  We came home to power and zero damage so I'd say that we successfully weathered another storm.

They have an indoor zip line that was so much fun.

Cool room where you can paint on the walls.

I believe I will finally get a good picture of them when they are 20!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...