Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Playdates

This year we have been blessed with wonderful preschool friends. I know I've said that a thousand times but they are truly some of our best friends here in Panama City. We had three special playdates these past two weeks, one to the movie theatre, one was a flip flop party and one was a farewell party. What's so nice about these kids is that for the most part they all play well together and have fun. They were so sweet holding hands coming out of the movie theatre. And Asher was a trooper being the only boy!




Tammy again invited the girls over for a flip flop making party.  Each girl make a set of flip flops (read, each mom made flip flops) and they turned out so cute!!!






And finally, Jessica invited us to a farewell playdate for Addie.  What's so neat about Jessica and Morgan is that Morgan was Addie's first friend that she made on her own.  All of her friends before were her friends because I was friends with their moms.  Morgan was different, she and Addie brought their mom's together.  And Jessica is my first friend that I've made through Addie.  We love their whole family and Jessica has become a dear friend to me who I will miss lots.  The good news is that when we come for the air show in March we are going to stay with them (I promise I'm not inviting myself over, the invitation was given) so the girls and the boys (Tyler is Carter's age) can play lots.  We love you all!!!





Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...