Sunday was the actual holiday and it rained and poured in Panama City so we pretty much chaulked out holiday up to a wash.
After hanging out in the house and wanting to poke our eyes out we finally drove down to Mexico Beach and low and behold, it's sunny and beautiful. Great, of course we didn't bring our swim/beach stuff with us. The kids played in the water in their clothes and to be honest, I baked in a chair. I'm all for the beach, when I can get in the water. It was far to hot to be in shorts and a t-shirt. We went to dinner at Toucans and the kids played on the playground afterwards.
Truth be told, if they had taken better naps it would have been a great place to watch fireworks. But, since Carter didn't nap and Addie took a 30 minute one I knew they wouldn't make it to 9. So we came back and watched them on TV. Exciting huh?
Monday Henry's parents left out of Panama City and since we were already on the beach side of town we decided to take in a movie... Toy Story 3 in 3D. It was all of our first 3D experience and while it's pretty cool, it certaintly didn't make or break the movie for me and actually it was hard to see if you ever took your glasses off (like Addie and Carter did) because it was blurry. It was pretty cute though.
1 comment:
OMG. EVERYTHING is being advertised as "coming soon - in 3D". really? I am over it. hahahah just give me a regular old movie!!!
Post a Comment