Oh she is mad!
Getting ready
She wanted to wear glasses because the "light was too bright"
Papou checking out her teeth... no cavities!
Dentist's recommend that a child start going sometime around 3 and since we were going to be in Denver I thought it would be fitting to have Addie's first dentist visit be at Papou's office. Auntie Patti, who has been with my dad for ages (seriously, I remember going to her wedding and when her kids were born and her oldest just graduated high school), made the visit super fun. Too bad all of the antics in the world wouldn't have made a difference in Addie's attitude. She was mad from the get go and while she let Patti get in an clean her teeth, she sure wasn't happy about it. Good thing we were with family!
2 comments:
heh. heheheheh. I love the look on her face in that first pic. hooboy - looking forward to teenage rebellion! hahahah ;)
Um, this is awesome! She looks how I look when I have to go to the dentist! I love that you could go to family for it!
Post a Comment