Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Babydolls and Ballet

Two weeks ago Addie started ballet at a dance studio here and she lasted there exactly one lesson. I signed her up there against my better judgement because I'd heard they were good and I'd taught several kids who had gone there. The first day was a disaster... the teacher was mean, the environment was unfriendly, the clientele was not what I would want her to be spending time around. All in all, I was very disappointed. I looked and went and visited another studio and we fell in love. The girls were so friendly and the teacher said, "She'll come away knowing how to dance but she'll also come away with a lot of hugs." SOLD! So, here she is in her new dance attire. They all have to wear the same thing and her class gets blue leotards, pink tights, tan tap shoes, tan ballet shoes, and a pink bun holder. Since they were out of bun holders and there's no way her hair is going into a bun we struck a deal and she got to wear her pink bow.

Her new clothes

Carter had to take a picture too

Addie and Allie

We also had our sweet friend Allie over to play that day and the girls did what they do best, be little mommies. Here they are playing American Girl doll.



Photobucket

1 comment:

MezzoCO said...

love the new ballet gear! what fun!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...