Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Beauty and the Beast sing along
One of the best parts about being back here is getting to hang out with the Creedens. We have known them for ages and Gala and I were pregnant together with Lacey and Addie who are only 4 5 weeks apart. Tonight Gala and I went on a hot double date to the movies with our two princesses. They did great until they decided they wanted to dance and then the mayhem escalated. While we thought they were precious, the other people (read, the 25 year old dressed as Belle as well) may not have loved their rhythmic interpretation of the movie. That said, we had a wonderful time and can't wait for it to come out on DVD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Um,I want to see a picture of the 25 year old!!!
OH my goodness, they are so cute together. And yeah -where's the pic of the 25 year old? hahahha...jen, why didn't YOU dress up, too?? :D
Post a Comment