It wouldn't be spring with out a trip to a strawberry patch. We've been doing this since Addie was a year old and love it every year. This year we traveled to Surry County to pick berries. It was a bit of a drive but well worth it. And for the first time I tried my hand at freezer jam and all I have to say is where has this been my whole life??? It's amazing and so easy to make. I highly encourage all of you to google freezer jam and give it a go. We've got enough for several months in our freezer and I can't wait to make more when we go back to pick blueberries in a couple of weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I'm worried we've missed all the strawberries by now! We just haven't had a good day to go! That jam sounds wonderful though... maybe I'll have to wait for blueberries :(
Post a Comment