We took a few months off but we are back at swim lessons this week. Addie has moved up to the Ray/Starfish class and it's really challenging her. She only has a pool noodle to use as a flotation helper and has to swim the length of the pool 4 times. She is the slowest one out there but I'm hoping to see big improvement buy the end of the week. Carter on the other hand spent pretty much the entire class holding onto the instructor for dear life. Since he's 3 I no longer have to get in the pool with him (hallelujah) so I just watched and laughed and felt bad for the poor girl dealing with him. Lets hope tomorrow is better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
cuties!!! Carter has changed so much. He looks so much older. I can't believe it!
Post a Comment