Addie's dance studio is gearing up for their spring recital and yesterday they invited the parents to come watch the last 15 minutes and to pick up their (overpriced and cheap looking) costumes. Addie had her heart set on purple but she ended up getting assigned green. And at first she was really sad, but then she realized that Tinkerbell wears green and she got very excited to be dressing like Tink. The little girls were all so cute but I have the feeling that when it comes time for them to dance on stage it's going to be mass chaos!
We also took the plunge into the world of technology and got iPhones this past weekend. I LOVE it and can't believe I had my crappy old phone that I had to shake to get the battery to charge for so long. And, Addie loves it too! She's already learned to bring it to life and find the games that she wants to play on there.









4 comments:
Cheap and over priced...how do you really feel? :) She totally does look like Tink. Very cute.
Tell Tink she looks very very cute.
And I am SOOOO jealous of your iphone, but our contracts are up soon and I think I've dropped enough hints to Paul now. Every time the commercials come on TV, I put on my best puppy dog face and look longingly at him :)
DUDE two things:
1. I think the green tutu's might be a rite-of-passage: K, Bethie and I all had similarly colored tutus (though ours were made by mom). Addie will be great, I know!!
2. AHhhh...kids today. Already on the iPhone??? Holy cow!
I can't wait to hear about the recital! And, I'm not surprised that Addie is already figuring out the iphone. :)
Post a Comment