Each birthday is becoming less and less of a big deal around here but Addie insisted on making my birthday as special as hers have been. In fact, she was quite disappointed to find out that Henry had not purchased me a birthday cake, specifically a princess one. So, after church on Sunday they ran by Dairy Queen on the hunt for a princess cake. They didn't find one but the Oreo Blizzard one was just as good. Thank you sweet Addie girl for wanting Mommy to have a special day.
On Saturday we went to Destin and shopped and played since it was BEAUTIFUL outside. I'm thrilled to have my good camera back from the shop and bought several "matching" outfits for the photoshoots I have planned with the kids over the next few weeks.
2 comments:
whohooo...Carter's doing his "male model walking down the catwalk" pose up there :)
Cannot WAIT to see what (I presume?) will be matching Easter outfits for the kiddos!!! Love you!
Looks like you had a great birthday, Jennie! And, that was so sweet of addie to want you to have a special day!
Post a Comment