Friday, March 5, 2010

Making a mess

I've never liked messes in the kitchen and I've always been reluctant to let my kids feed themselves because I know how messy that can be. Carter has decided that he no longer wants to be fed yogurt/applesauce/anything so I've been giving him a spoon and letting him do it himself. This results in a MAJOR mess but he loves it and it's made mealtimes less of a fight.
 
 

On another note... if you love coffee like I do then this recipe will delight you. Take 12 cups of brewed coffee and one can of fat free sweetened condensed milk. Combine them in the blender and chill. SO good and very similar to Starbucks (which I go to WAY too much).

Photobucket

5 comments:

The Echols said...

ooo yum! I am so going to make that coffee! Actually, I am going to make it right now! :) Have a good afternoon J, A & C.

Unknown said...

I am with you on the messes, hate them, I try very hard to remember it is a learning process!! The coffee sounds delic and I will be making some this afternoon (decaf of course), and I go to Starbucks way to often too and love it!!

MezzoCO said...

I think I will make that coffee tomorrrow!! mmmmmm sounds delicious....

The Lear 4 said...

Love seeing him feed himself, messy yes but look how happy he looks. Miss you guys!

Melissa said...

Mmmm, sounds like a baby shower drink.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...