This is going to be hard summer with our move and the moves of so many of our friends. Addie has been asking a lot of questions about moving and what's going to happen with her stuff. She's finally starting to realize that there are big changes on the horizon. One of her biggest questions is, "Will they still love me when I don't live in the same city?" I tell her of course they will but it's like a little dagger to the heart each time she asks. I wish for her sake that all of her little friends could stay in the same place and they could all grow up together. But, I'm also happy that she is so well adjusted that she can make friends quickly and have lots and lots of friends all over the place to visit. As for Carter, he's clueless. He has no idea that there is anything going on and I'm find keeping it that way.





2 comments:
Aww, cute picture of the girls. I'm sorry to be just missing them in Vegas!
I bet it is hard on Addie to get her head around the idea of moving. But you said it - she is a well-adjusted girl and will be quick to make friends in her new school/home/town, too.
Thinking of you all and go enjoy some park time for me :)
loves!!! katy d
Post a Comment