Last year I signed Addie up for preschool when she was 2 and I got a few sideways glances from people and questions like why in the world would I put my 2 year old in school. Well, because she loves it. She has had the most amazing group of kids to play with and to learn with and to love and we can not say enough good things about her teachers. Ms. Brenda last year was amazing and truly gave Addie the best possible first school experience. Ms. Barbara this year is stellar. She goes above and beyond to teach the children and to show them love. Addie has learned this year not only all of her letters, how to write them, their phonetic sounds, and pre-reading skills, but she has also learned to share, to play with others, to wait her turn, to make new friends and most of all to love others. Ms. Barbara has taught her class to treat each person with compassion daily and has given her group of 8 darling 3 year olds life lessons they will always take with them. So for those who day preschool isn't worth it and that they can do the same thing at home I have to say I disagree. Preschool has been the very best thing about Panama City. We will miss all of our friends at Little Lambs so very much and thank them for all of the love, time, and support they have given us. Take a minute to enjoy Addie last concert at school.


Post performance glow
Addie and Mommy
The three of us... we left Carter at home with a sitter
Nana came to visit and see Addie perform
1 comment:
I miss Ms. Brenda and Ms. Barbara SOOO much! I can only hope Liam and Connor are able to enjoy next year's preschool experience as much as they adored Little Lambs. It was the hardest thing for me to say goodbye to when we moved!
Post a Comment