Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

My sweet kids went to the mall on Saturday to pick out something special for Mommy. Henry let them raid their piggy banks and evidently they carried around their dollars like prized possessions. Addie eventually picked out a Hello Kitty mini-fan but alas she didn't have enough money (major bummer huh?) and so I ended up with a set of really cute blue bangle bracelets that they bought all by themselves. How cute is that!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Marin said...

That is pretty much the cutest thing I have ever heard. My friend Christy wore the bead necklace her daughter made her in preschool to our winery outing Friday night and that was pretty sweet too. The beads spelled I LOVE MOM. And they were, naturally, bright pink and purple.

I still remember going to church one Father's Day Sunday when I was a teen and seeing a dad there wearing a painted, paper tie. How much does that say: "I love my kids"?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...