decided that it would be an awesome idea to stomp in the muddy/soggy grass and throw the leftover nasty water all over the place. We was SO dirty when we got home but he had a wonderful time and that's all that really matters right?
These kiddos
have known each other their whole lives and often times I think that they might think they are related. They are little stair steps, 4, 3, 3, 1, and 1 and they play so well together. They were masters at killing ants, making castles, both boy and girl ones, climbing all over the place and running like Olympians. To be honest, I'm a short term park person. After about half an hour,
I'm done. But, we ended up spending almost THREE hours there because the kids were enjoying themselves so much. Here's to more park days in the future.









1 comment:
Such sweet friends...cherish all 5 of these beautiful children and these special times together.
Post a Comment