Here's the demo (not from this past weekend) for those who have no idea what I am talking about or who want to see what on earth Henry will be doing. And yes, my palms get sweaty with nerves every time I watch this. It's funny because the moves that make me nervous are "easy" according to Henry and the ones that are "dangerous" I can watch with no problem.
On a side note... did you all know there is a website call Air Show Buzz that basically follows air show performers. The people who post on their are "groupies" and it's kind of crazy. So, with that said, feel free to check it out but know that once Henry starts traveling this summer with Zeke and then takes over the team next year I will be making our blog private. These people know WAY too much about the family members of not only Zeke, but his maintainers and I'd like to keep some parts of our life private. I'm beyond excited for this experience but I'd rather not everyone in the world be able to read about what we do outside the demo.
We also had the opportunity to hang out with our dear friends the Cunninghams. Basket used to be our DO here and was chosen last year to be the commander of the Thunderbirds, TB#1. We watched his show with his wife, Krisanne, on Saturday and while I've seen their show before, it was awesome knowing that he was the one leading it. We're so happy that next year we will be seeing them more as we all travel on the air show circuit.
And what would a blog post be without pictures...
Mommy and Carter... he did not want to wear his ear protection
Goofing around on the bleachers in the DV tent (we got to be distinguished visitors)
He looks so cute with them on
Addie's turn... she has pink ones on order
Taking flying lessons
43rd Ladies
43rd group
Thunderbirds- Basket is the one in the lead













4 comments:
Just left a comment on you FB page, too! I'm not an airshow stalker, and I'd love to be able to read your blog when it goes private, so please add me to your list of ok people! ;) -L
1. Creeeeepy
2. LOVE your blue skirt
3. I hope you guys will get to come out here?!??!?!!!?! :)
Just ordered a new bed for the guest room if you wanna come have a slumber party! AND I have an extra parking space, perfect for a rental car :) love you all!
CUTE pics. Love the kids' patriotic clothes! If I promise not to be creepy or stalk you, can I still read your blog?
Okay, maybe I'll just stalk you a little bit.
Sounds like it is going to be an awesome adventure for your whole family. I am excited for y'all!
Post a Comment