Thursday, April 22, 2010
Sprinklers!
After picking berries they were FILTHY and so we came home and I turned on the sprinklers. I had bought this cool spraying ball for Addie's 2nd birthday and we pulled it back out to play with today. It was awesome. Carter has learned a few new words this past week and one of them is outside. He is constantly asking to go outside and he runs straight for the sandbox when I do let him out. He could dig in the sand all day long. And does anyone who has been a long time blog reader think Addie's suit looks familiar? Well it should... considering she wore this very one the night before Carter was born outside playing in the sprinklers. Yes, our skinny girl still wears a 24 month suit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
shoot...if she can still wear the suit, that's great. you are, though, indeed growing a string bean! hahaha :) can't wait to see you all this summer!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment