I have no words for you right now! Ok... Maybe just a few!?!? Are you freaking crazy? Were you trying to save money or were you DRUNK?!?For Crying OUT LOUD!!! I can see how one might be a little frightened of the hair stylists in this town after the Addie nightmare, but that doesn't mean that you should take matters into your own hands now does it? It does not mean run to Publx after supper and pick up a box of color! Well, knowing you, I am guessing you found some herbs in the yard and made your own henna color! Do you see me trying to make clothes for my girls? NO! Do you hear me trying to sing? NO! Nor am I trying to cure people on the side of the road or fix anyone's teeth, fight fires, or solve any crimes! I am not cut out for it and you my dear...are not a hair stylist! LOVE YOU! Know your limits!
So the next morning I called Leanne who I will now refer to as the lifesaver. She didn't have time that day but was able to fit me in Friday morning for a color correction. I think what I have now is actually what my natural color would be with a few highlights. I have to say, that as I've gotten older my hair has definitely gotten darker. And if you've read this far you probably want to know how bad it really was so here are the before and after pics.
Don't mind the wonky bangs... they seemed to have a mind of their own that day.







4 comments:
I don't think the darker color looks that bad! I'm guilty of doing box color too...it's just best to stick with a professional. Although I'm getting away from coloring at all. Anyway, it looks like you guys are having fun! I can't believe how big your son has gotten!!
I really like it both ways! The darker brings out the green in your eyes! But I'm glad you're more comfortable back as a blonde! I've been tempted to use a box (wash out) color that I've had for a while now. Maybe you've talked me out of it after your experience... :)
Again, there is NOTHING wrong with home coloring out of a box! Seriously. And I LIKE the light brown hair on you. I also like the highlights. You're beautiful both ways.
Candace's comment is priceless.
Post a Comment