Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter

I love having people over and growing up we spent most of our Easter's hanging out with lots of people at Katie's house so I thought that I'd like to carry on that tradition this year. We had 27 people over for an egg hunt and dinner. It was potluck and we had so much yummy food (thanks to those who left some of their yummy goodness here I don't have to cook dinner tonight) and great company. We are going to miss everyone that was here so much because not only are we moving this summer but most of them are too. So, Hiatt's, Kassebaum's, Register's, Flottmann's, Shuck's, and Arkama's thank you for making our Easter special. Here's pictures of the egg hunt and a few of our family after church.

All of the big kids, we are missing Addie Shuck and the babies, Mace and Elliot.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Marin said...

Beautiful pictures. We missed you all this year. We had Easter dinner by ourselves and it is just not the same.

Melissa said...

I like how you cropped Kelly out of the photo. Poor Emily! :) Thanks for having us over. I hope you weren't up too late cleaning.

Kelly said...

I love all of your family pictures! Your family is so beautiful! Thank you so much for a fun Easter get-together! We had a great time despite Emily's bit of a crying fit!

MezzoCO said...

What a beautiful family!!!!!! Love you all so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...