Thursday, April 8, 2010

Renters

We have them!!!! Last Friday I got a phone call from a couple who is relocating from New Jersey to be near their family. They came and looked at the house, after I scrambled to clean up, and the first thing she said was, "I love it. It feels like home." They asked to sign a lease at once, we checked their credit, and as of tonight we have a signed lease in hand. Sam and Rania we hope you enjoy our house as much as we have. Now onto bigger and better things... finding a new house at Langley.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Marin said...

I am SO excited and happy for you! What a relief it must be to have renters. Now you can focus on living closer to me!!! Check my last blog post: Liam is so excited that Addie and Carter are coming :)

Kelly said...

We are so happy for you all that you have that stress out of the way! Good luck with your search at Langley!

The Echols said...

It's a good feeling, isn't it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...